大饱眼福的意思(大饱眼福什么意思啊)
Gabrielle:Good morning,Luis,Ralph.早上好,路易斯,拉尔夫
Luis:Good morning,Mrs. Solis.
早上好,索利斯太太。
Ralph:Good morning,Mrs. Solis.
早上好,索利斯太太。
Gabrielle:Good morning,honey.
亲爱的,早上好。
Carlos:Hey,you’re talking to me again.
你终于又和我说话了。
Gabrielle:Well,I thought about what you said–about the pictures–and you’re right.It was my mistake and I have to live with it.
我想了想你说的,关于照片的事,你是对的。那是我的错,我得接受它。
Carlos:What the hell are you doing?!
你在搞什么鬼?
Gabrielle:I’m living with it!
我在接受错误。
Carlos (to the gardeners):Hey,turn around and keep gardening!
转过身去,继续打理花园。
Gabrielle:Aw,you’re so mean.
你太小气了。
Carlos: Put your clothes on right now.
马上穿上你的衣服。
Gabrielle:Why? You either care if men leer at me or not.And you made it clear that you don’t.So what’s the point?
干嘛,你到底是在不在乎别的男人看我。你的行为告诉我你不在乎,那你还着急什么?
Carlos:Gabrielle,I am not beating this guy up for you!
加布丽尔,我不会为你而去收拾那个家伙。
Gabrielle:Then you better think of another way to get my pictures back.Because if you don’t,people on Wisteria Lane are gonna be seeing a lot more of me!Ralph,Luis,feast your eyes!
那你最好另想办法拿回我的照片。因为你要是不这样的话,那紫藤郡的人们就要大饱眼福了。拉尔夫路易斯,养眼大餐来了。
Luis:My finger!Ah!
我的手指。
Ralph:I’ll find it!
我回找到的。
Luis:Aah,my finger!
天啊,我的手指。
Ralph:It’s gotta be here somewhere.I’ll look for it,man.Don’t worry,man.I’ll find it.
一定就在附近,兄弟,我回找到的。不要担心,我回找到的。
Luis:Oh,my finger!
我的手指。
mean [mi?n] 吝啬的leer at leer [l?r] v.邪恶地(或色迷迷地)看make it clear that (it 形式宾语,that真正的宾语从句)说清楚;宣告(宣布)beat sb. up 揍 …; 痛殴 …; 毒打 …feast your eyesfeast意思是:宴请,举行盛大的筵席,或使人得到享受等。feast your eyes (on…)字面意思:宴请你的眼睛 意思:大饱眼福可以用在很多方面,比如说看到美貌的女子,欣赏自然风光,观赏艺术作品等
Gabrielle:Good morning,Luis,Ralph.Luis:Good morning,Mrs. Solis.Ralph:Good morning,Mrs. Solis.Gabrielle:Good morning,honey.Carlos:Hey,you’re talkingto me again.Gabrielle:Well,I thought about what you said–about the pictures–and you’re right.It was my mistake and I have to live with it. Carlos:What the hell are you doing?!Gabrielle:I’m living with it!Carlos (to the gardeners):Hey,turn around and keep gardening!Gabrielle:Aw,you’re so mean.Carlos: Put your clothes on right now.Gabrielle:Why? You either care if men leer at me or not.And you made it clear that you don’t.So what’s the point?Carlos:Gabrielle,I am not beating this guy up for you!Gabrielle:Then you better think of another way to get my pictures back.Because if you don’t,people on Wisteria Lane are gonna be seeing a lot more of me!Ralph,Luis,feast your eyes! Luis:My finger!Ah! Ralph:I’ll find it!Luis:Aah,my finger!Ralph:It’s gotta be here somewhere.I’ll look for it,man.Don’t worry,man.I’ll find it.Luis:Oh,my finger!
加布丽尔:早上好,路易斯,拉尔夫路易斯:早上好,索利斯太太。拉尔夫:早上好,索利斯太太。加布丽尔:亲爱的,早上好。卡洛斯:你终于又和我说话了。加布丽尔:我想了想你说的,关于照片的事,你是对的。那是我的错,我得接受它。卡洛斯:你在搞什么鬼?加布丽尔:我在接受错误。卡洛斯:转过身去,继续打理花园。加布丽尔:你太小气了。卡洛斯:马上穿上你的衣服。加布丽尔:干嘛,你到底是在不在乎别的男人看我。你的行为告诉我你不在乎,那你还着急什么?卡洛斯:加布丽尔,我不会为你而去收拾那个家伙。加布丽尔:那你最好另想办法拿回我的照片。因为你要是不这样的话,那紫藤郡的人们就要大饱眼福了。拉尔夫路易斯养眼大餐来了。 路易斯:我的手指。拉尔夫:我会找到的。路易斯:天啊,我的手指。拉尔夫:一定就在附近,兄弟,我回找到的。不要担心,我回找到的。路易斯:我的手指。
如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规等内容,请联系我们举报!一经查实,本站将立刻删除。