大饱眼福的意思(大饱眼福什么意思啊)

Gabrielle:Good morning,Luis,Ralph.早上好,路易斯,拉尔夫

Luis:Good morning,Mrs. Solis.

早上好,索利斯太太。

Ralph:Good morning,Mrs. Solis.

早上好,索利斯太太。

Gabrielle:Good morning,honey.

亲爱的,早上好。

Carlos:Hey,you’re talking to me again.

你终于又和我说话了。

Gabrielle:Well,I thought about what you said–about the pictures–and you’re right.It was my mistake and I have to live with it.

我想了想你说的,关于照片的事,你是对的。那是我的错,我得接受它。

Carlos:What the hell are you doing?!

你在搞什么鬼?

Gabrielle:I’m living with it!

我在接受错误。

Carlos (to the gardeners):Hey,turn around and keep gardening!

转过身去,继续打理花园。

Gabrielle:Aw,you’re so mean.

你太小气了。

Carlos: Put your clothes on right now.

马上穿上你的衣服。

Gabrielle:Why? You either care if men leer at me or not.And you made it clear that you don’t.So what’s the point?

干嘛,你到底是在不在乎别的男人看我。你的行为告诉我你不在乎,那你还着急什么?

Carlos:Gabrielle,I am not beating this guy up for you!

加布丽尔,我不会为你而去收拾那个家伙。

Gabrielle:Then you better think of another way to get my pictures back.Because if you don’t,people on Wisteria Lane are gonna be seeing a lot more of me!Ralph,Luis,feast your eyes!

那你最好另想办法拿回我的照片。因为你要是不这样的话,那紫藤郡的人们就要大饱眼福了。拉尔夫路易斯,养眼大餐来了。

Luis:My finger!Ah!

我的手指。

Ralph:I’ll find it!

我回找到的。

Luis:Aah,my finger!

天啊,我的手指。

Ralph:It’s gotta be here somewhere.I’ll look for it,man.Don’t worry,man.I’ll find it.

一定就在附近,兄弟,我回找到的。不要担心,我回找到的。

Luis:Oh,my finger!

我的手指。

mean [mi?n] 吝啬的leer at leer [l?r] v.邪恶地(或色迷迷地)看make it clear that (it 形式宾语,that真正的宾语从句)说清楚;宣告(宣布)beat sb. up 揍 …; 痛殴 …; 毒打 …feast your eyesfeast意思是:宴请,举行盛大的筵席,或使人得到享受等。feast your eyes (on…)字面意思:宴请你的眼睛 意思:大饱眼福可以用在很多方面,比如说看到美貌的女子,欣赏自然风光,观赏艺术作品等
大饱眼福的意思(大饱眼福什么意思啊)
Gabrielle:Good morning,Luis,Ralph.Luis:Good morning,Mrs. Solis.Ralph:Good morning,Mrs. Solis.Gabrielle:Good morning,honey.Carlos:Hey,you’re talkingto me again.Gabrielle:Well,I thought about what you said–about the pictures–and you’re right.It was my mistake and I have to live with it. Carlos:What the hell are you doing?!Gabrielle:I’m living with it!Carlos (to the gardeners):Hey,turn around and keep gardening!Gabrielle:Aw,you’re so mean.Carlos: Put your clothes on right now.Gabrielle:Why? You either care if men leer at me or not.And you made it clear that you don’t.So what’s the point?Carlos:Gabrielle,I am not beating this guy up for you!Gabrielle:Then you better think of another way to get my pictures back.Because if you don’t,people on Wisteria Lane are gonna be seeing a lot more of me!Ralph,Luis,feast your eyes! Luis:My finger!Ah! Ralph:I’ll find it!Luis:Aah,my finger!Ralph:It’s gotta be here somewhere.I’ll look for it,man.Don’t worry,man.I’ll find it.Luis:Oh,my finger!

加布丽尔:早上好,路易斯,拉尔夫路易斯:早上好,索利斯太太。拉尔夫:早上好,索利斯太太。加布丽尔:亲爱的,早上好。卡洛斯:你终于又和我说话了。加布丽尔:我想了想你说的,关于照片的事,你是对的。那是我的错,我得接受它。卡洛斯:你在搞什么鬼?加布丽尔:我在接受错误。卡洛斯:转过身去,继续打理花园。加布丽尔:你太小气了。卡洛斯:马上穿上你的衣服。加布丽尔:干嘛,你到底是在不在乎别的男人看我。你的行为告诉我你不在乎,那你还着急什么?卡洛斯:加布丽尔,我不会为你而去收拾那个家伙。加布丽尔:那你最好另想办法拿回我的照片。因为你要是不这样的话,那紫藤郡的人们就要大饱眼福了。拉尔夫路易斯养眼大餐来了。 路易斯:我的手指。拉尔夫:我会找到的。路易斯:天啊,我的手指。拉尔夫:一定就在附近,兄弟,我回找到的。不要担心,我回找到的。路易斯:我的手指。

本站部分内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人,本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。

如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规等内容,请联系我们举报!一经查实,本站将立刻删除。